Friday, October 7, 2016

"Goal setting is goal getting. set and get" - Mark Victory Hansen

what Mark is trying to say is that if your goal setting you'll get a goal. and if your setting one you have to get it. for example if your setting a goal to your self like getting good grades you have to get. you always have to push yourself to accomplish your goal. thats why set and get it . ive been set a goal in my freshman year to get all my credits and grades to pass to 10th grade. at the end i actually accomplished my goal and made it to my 10th grade. the way i earned my grade is that i pushed myself to get to my goal. and now im setting one to get this year.  I like Mark's quote because its so inspiring to accomplish your goals. so always make goals to your self to accomplish them and feel happy of your accomplishment.



Image result for mark victor hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment