Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving or thanksgiving day is a public holiday to celebrate the fourth Thursday in November. In the united states it was a originated as a harvest festival. It has been celebrated as a federal holiday every since 1863. During the civil war president Abraham Lincoln proclaimed a national day of “thanksgiving and paradise tom our beneficent father who dwelleth in the heavens” to celebrate the last Thursday in november.




Reflection:



  1. Thankful for having my family united
  2. Thankful for having a mom
  3. Thankful for having the people that care about me.
  4. Thankful for having a meal in my table
  5. Thankful for having for still being alive
  6. Thankful for having the people i love the most with me
  7. Thankful for having a house to sleep in
  8. Thankful for having a bestfriend like pricilla
  9. Thankful for having my fans & their support
  10. Thankful for having shown love
  11. Thankful for having my phone
  12. Thankful for having all the love that my family & friends give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment