Friday, November 18, 2016

“Manners maketh man “ - William Wykeham

Manners are important to have because that’s what people pay attention into a person. Manners describes a person. Also in how their parents educated  them. People should always have manners towards people. Their is some people that don't have manners at all and are so rude. You learn manners from your parents because they're the ones that are responsible to teach you them. In this case always show your good manner towards the people for they could know how your parents educated at home. Also manners show how you are a person. For Example  gentlemans have manners because they know how to treat womens. In my personal experience people always tell me that i'm well educated. When i take my mom to parents conference they always say good stuff about me. They always say that i'm nice, helpful, respectful and kind. My teachers always compliment me and my mom. They tell me that i have good manners. And they tell my mom that she's a good mother because she taught me well. Manners come from what they teach you at home you don't learn by yourself. You have to have an example of someone that has manners in order for you to get taught well in what manners are. So i do agree with William Wykeham because you do need to have good manners


No comments:

Post a Comment