Friday, December 9, 2016

Thanksgiving week

My thanksgiving week was so fun. The reason in why my thanksgiving week was fun is because it was my birthday week.  My birthday was on Nov.23 which was on a wednesday. On wednesday i went to my salon and practice for my 15 which was on saturday. Then i went home with all my 15 court and cut a cake and eat pizza with them.  It was a stressful week for me because i was trying to organize everything for my 15. Then on thanksgiving my family maden dinner. And we all ate together and have fun. Then on saturday was the big day. It was Nov.26 and it was the big day where i was going to have my big party. It was so fun spending time with family, friends. A Lot of people and it was so fun. I really enjoyed my thanksgiving week.

No comments:

Post a Comment