Tuesday, January 24, 2017

“ i wasn't trying to a leave a legacy. I was trying to do what was right.” - Dean Smith

He wasn't trying to leave a legacy he just wanted to do was right with his players. He wasn’t like other people he just wanted to what was right. He wasn’t the type of person that will brag about how good he was he just wanted to do what was right. He was a ctr person. He wouldn’t let his players use bad language or he would make them work out more. He just wanted the best for his players. A Lot of people had so much respect towards Dean because not only he was a good basketball player but he was a CTR men. This could impact my life because i want to do good things but i don't want to do good things just for people to know that i'm a good person  i want to do it for me. I just want to do the right thing to make myself feel good about it not to make people think that i'm bragging about it. So i do agree with Dean Smith.


No comments:

Post a Comment