Monday, January 9, 2017

Winter break

What i did for my winter break was shop for christmas presents with my sister and bestfriend. I had so much fun shopping for my family. The day of christmas was so fun my family made food for example Tamales, Spaghetti. We ate and played games. Another things i did for my winter break was keep up with pretty little liars because i was a little behind with some episodes. I also had time to watch other shows. Another thing i did was meet a new friend. I was so happy to meet her because i always wanted to be her friend and i finally got the chance to talk to her. Me and another friend to her out to eat to subway because we heard that she loved going to eat there alot. Then we decided to go to my house and watch my 15 movie and play games. Another good thing that happened is that i spent my New Years with my family and had so much fun. My family had made some Pozole and fruit salad all the food was so delicious. I also got invited to the theater and watched Moana with my little niece and cousin and her boyfriend? It was a really good movie i cried alot of times because it was sad and cute.  Also we had a party for my little niece because it was her birthday and her baptism and it was so cute.  We invited our family and our neighbors and all the little kids had so much fun and my little niece was so happy and cute that day. I also got to see my bestfriend she came over the day  of the party and also we went to the mall to christmas shop. I had so much fun with her. Also i missed all my friends from school. Also i would keep up with my friends in snapchat. Also i would have time to keep up with my snapchat streaks. I also helped my mom with some chores around the house. Pretty much this was my winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment