Tuesday, February 7, 2017

“ only those live who do good.” - Count Leo Tolstoy

The people that live the most is the people who do good. The people who live doing bad are the people that are living a bad life. You should always do good to live. And you shouldn't be bad because if you live the bad life then you're not going to be living life. For example if you're showing love to the people and being a nice person then you're going to live a good life. If you're just being an ignorant,careless person then you'll be living life to the worst. So you should start being a good person in order for you to live. And it’s true that only those who live are the ones that do good. For Example i do good in order for me to live a good live. I always show appreciation to the people who show the love to me. I never ignore people and i'll never ignore my family. But if i'll consider choosing to do bad and ignore the people that care about me i'll not live a good life. So i'll never ignore my family because those are the people who always support me through anything. So i do agree with Count Leo Tolstoy because he's saying the right and telling us that the ones that live are the people that do good.


No comments:

Post a Comment