Friday, December 9, 2016

“Always do right “ -Mark Twain

What he's trying to say is that you should always do right. If you do right, right things will come to you. I say that you should always do right in order for you to have a good life. So always  do what's right not  wrong things. You have to be a CTR 24/7. Doing the right is so much better than doing the right. I always pick the right because i'm a CTR student. Always doing right is going to  make you a better person. Always surround yourself with people that always do right things. Dont surround yourself with people that do wrong things.always make sure that you always do the right. For example i always do the right because it's the right thing to do. I wouldn’t like to surround myself with people that do wrong things. I always tell myself to do good and not bad. The reason i tell myself that is because i want good things to happen to me. There is no excuse in why not doing the right thing. You have to do good all the time not just some time ALWAYS !. also teach others in how to always choose the right for they could feel good about themselves. So what mark is trying to say is that always do good no matter what. Always be a CTR person !.

No comments:

Post a Comment