Friday, December 16, 2016

                                                        class evaluation

       what i liked about this class writing my life planning goals.what i like about writing my goals is because their going to be needed one day. i write my goals there because i could look back and accomplish them one day or check them off if i already accomplished them. another one is because Mr.Haymore teaches us how to choose the right. he also wants us to be successful in life.

one thing i didn't like about this class is that we have to sit in order and not with are friends. i don't have nothing else that i don't like about this class.

one thing that i recommend for this class is to have a CTR card check every friday or the last day when we have a class with you. the reason i want this to happen is for us the students could be responsible and have are things with us. another thing is for us to share our life planning goals. 

My highlight for this class is in choosing the right. i have a lot of highlights in this class. one of them is getting my goals in life in this class. it also showed me in how to be a CTR person.it also helped me how to type so much faster and without looking. and also to obey and choose the right 24/7.

i really tried my best in this class.yes I am reading my life planning goals i read them to see what goals i have accomplish and which ones i need to accomplish.i report my goals every time i have this class. i have 250 goals in my notebook. i'm really committed to be a CTR student.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment