Friday, December 9, 2016

  1. Can people trust me to do whats right?
  2. Am i committed to doing my very best?
  3. Do i treat people the way i want to  be treated ?

“If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fall.”- Lou Holtz

What Lou is trying to say is that if any of these questions are yes you're doing the right because their is no way you'll fail if all these questions are yes. You always have to have people trusting on you. For you can b e known as a person that everyone trusts in. also you have to committed by the very best. If you commit yourself to do something you need to do it. Not later on say you can't do it because if you commit yourself then you have to do it and with your very best. Yes i treat people the way i want to be treated. I always treat people with respect because i like people having respect towards me. If someone gives me attitude do not think i'm going to treat you good because i won't treat you good i'll treat you the same way or worse than you treated me.






No comments:

Post a Comment